DESIGNER TRADE PROGRAM
Claxy's Designer Trade Program is focused on serving Residential Interior Designers, Contractors and Architects working on Residential Projects.
If you are interested in setting up a trade account, please see Account Set-Up below. If you are a Hospitality & Commercial Interior Designers, Architects, Contractors, Specifiers and Purchasing Agents working on Hotel, Resort, Restaurant and Commercial Office projects, please see our Hospitality & Contract Program.
Participation in our Designer Trade Program requires proof of a design-based business as indicated below. Claxy does not permit items sold through this program to be resold to the general public through retail stores, catalogs, the Internet, or any other means.
To request a trade account please follow the steps below. If you have any questions regarding this program, you may also contact our Customer Care team at (408)-680-1685, or email email@example.com and Reference “Trade Program” in your subject line.
1) Visit our Account Page and create your account with an email and password.
2) Once you are logged in to your account, click the “Request Trade Account” button at the bottom left and complete the form. Be sure to specify your primary focus as “Residential Design”
3) After you have submitted your request you will receive a confirmation email from our Customer Care team. In order to complete your account set-up please reply to the email with the following information attached.
• Copy of a business license or business card
• Sales tax documents for all states where you hold a sales tax exemption (for tax exempt customers)
• Name, address and e-mail of any other employees that are authorized to use your trade account.
Attn: Trade Program. Once your account has been processed you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact our Customer Care team by phone (408)-680-1685, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.